BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Well I've gone & done it lol



I am now officially a part of the New DT over at The Crafty garden's blog

It is very exciting and a great idea as I need to get back into Crafting again.I haven't done nearly as much crafting as I would of liked lately. I only have to post once a month...Which is ideal.
I love working to a Deadline & sure i'll be inspired by the other Fabby ladies on the DT too.

I have been looking at the Blog & there are some great challenges coming up.

Watch this space :)

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Glad to have you as part of the team :)

Mel said...

Congrats honey!
So fab to have you on the team! You'll defo fit right in with all us!
Hugs M xxx

Helen Pigott said...

Congrats and welcome to the team
Helen x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hi hon, congrats on your DT position. In answer to your question over on the IACW blog, the papers I used with rosebuds on are from the Tilda Classic collection paper pad from Panduro, thankyou for your lovely comments xxx